Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Last minute idea for a science exploration day activity

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2009
      Thanks, Russ! Yes, this last minute inspiration does not leave much leeway for planning and prep. I will definitely add you to the list for timely contact next year!!

      (and here I thought at first read you were swearing to emphasize how great your presentation is!! :-) :-)

      -- Vicki

      On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      Next time, warn me ahead!  I do a great dam presentation to the kids, including a chance to play in the mud and make your own dams.  Unfortunately, I'm not really available tomorrow and also it requires some prep work on my part that I don't have time for.  But next time, I'll be happy to contribute.

      Russ the engineering/geologist waterweasel