Change to Elements of Confusion

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      First off, congrats to Gadget Girl for a swift FTF on this one! Way to
      play!

      Now the bad news: I found out today that the park I put the "Elements
      of Confusion" cache in is now CLOSED until Feb 1! Yikes. My goof.

      Anyway, no big deal, the cache is still there and you can easily crawl
      in under the gate, but to keep it legal I've deployed a duplicate cache
      at new coords in a nearby park that doesn't close with the seasons.
      The cache quiz is exactly the same except that the formula used to
      compute the final coords now has a "winter fudge factor" built in to
      it.

      The new coords also reduce the terrain difficullty considerably
      compared to the old placement.

      Enjoy.

      -mark
    • BlazerMan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        I thought I'd gotten the wrong answer when I showed up out there
        this morning. Guess I'll have to try the new and improved
        formulation.

        :-)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner