RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lone Star Cachers roster

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
      Geocaching handle: Don't have one, but open to
      suggestion. For now, call me Tom

      First Name: Tom

      Last Name: Harkness

      Home Phone: 512-990-0200

      Mobile Phone: 512-914-0402

      Work Phone: 512-442-6922

      Home Coordinates:MGRS 14RPU2894769950

      Home Zip Code: 78660

      City or subdivision: Pflugerville

      Phone-A-Friend (PAF)??

      I am a retired Army Combat Medic and I have been using
      the MGRS most of my life. I have been "geocaching"
      sence 1976... but only for escape and evasion, Fire
      and Manuver, and search and distroy. All this find
      and sign is new to me... but I like it!

      Tom

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Cindy and/or Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
        Hi Scott,

        One thing I might do is delete the password info from the archives.  It might be worth posting the passwords occasionally, but then deleting them each time.  That way, someone who stumbles on it can't access it.

        Cindy

        At 08:14 PM 12/1/2003, you wrote:
[...]

        click here
        []