RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Puzzle Cache: Elements of Confusion

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      OK as if my husband (Diva's Dude) wasn't geeky enough!!!  He spent the past hour and a half working on this puzzle and I'm sure will attempt to find the cache tomorrow.   oy vey!

      Hmmm on second thought..... maybe I could get some "hand-me-down" coordinates!!!! ( Ya'll didn't think *I* would actually solve that puzzle did ya?)

      -Tropical Diva
      ("Ohhhh Honey........ what did you say those coords were?")  <sweet talk him... yeah that's what I'll do!!!)