RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lone Star Cachers roster

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hmmm I don't recal getting a request for info, but it might have been before I joined in late Oct.  Here's our stats

      Team Parrothead

      Tropical Diva (Karen), Diva's Dude (Henry), Seffie, Drew  (and whoever else might be joining us at any given time)
      4009 Tecate Trail
      Austin, Texas  78739  (sorry no coords.. H has the GPSr.. seems he snuck off to do some caching after work today!)

      Shady Hollow

      Karen's cell 736.5891, Henry's cell 736-5391   Home 291-0182  (PAF=Yes)

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
        Please remove my home phone number and then mark the PAF as yes for
        me. It's okay to call me during the day at work, in other words.

        Lou AKA
        TxHiPowr

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Robuck"

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
          Geocaching handle: Don't have one, but open to
          suggestion. For now, call me Tom

          First Name: Tom

          Last Name: Harkness

          Home Phone: 512-990-0200

          Mobile Phone: 512-914-0402

          Work Phone: 512-442-6922

          Home Coordinates:MGRS 14RPU2894769950

          Home Zip Code: 78660

          City or subdivision: Pflugerville

          Phone-A-Friend (PAF)??

          I am a retired Army Combat Medic and I have been using
          the MGRS most of my life. I have been "geocaching"
          sence 1976... but only for escape and evasion, Fire
          and Manuver, and search and distroy. All this find
          and sign is new to me... but I like it!

          Tom

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        • Cindy and/or Jim
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
            Hi Scott,

            One thing I might do is delete the password info from the archives.  It might be worth posting the passwords occasionally, but then deleting them each time.  That way, someone who stumbles on it can't access it.

            Cindy

            At 08:14 PM 12/1/2003, you wrote:
[...]

            click here
            []