New Puzzle Cache: Elements of Confusion

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      GCGFMA:

      N00C55:
      http://www.navicache.com/cgi-bin/db/displaycache2.pl?CacheID=3157

      Note the coords listed are bogus.

      You have to "Ace" dear old Doctor Hickmann's tricky pop quiz in order
      to find the correct coords. There is no partial credit. You have to
      get each answer precisely correct in order to figure the coordinates
      for the cache. As with any chemical work, guessing could be dangerous,
      and I suggest you double-check your calculations. "Now Sir, Sir, that
      is, I mean, er, don't hurt yourself trying to be FTF! Pay Attention!"

      -mark
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        OK as if my husband (Diva's Dude) wasn't geeky enough!!!  He spent the past hour and a half working on this puzzle and I'm sure will attempt to find the cache tomorrow.   oy vey!

        Hmmm on second thought..... maybe I could get some "hand-me-down" coordinates!!!! ( Ya'll didn't think *I* would actually solve that puzzle did ya?)

        -Tropical Diva
        ("Ohhhh Honey........ what did you say those coords were?")  <sweet talk him... yeah that's what I'll do!!!)