Spuddite update...

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003

      To all the Spud Hounds out there…

      I was out of town and didn’t get a chance to update the Hot Potato scores until now.  Surprisingly the North Team has done an excellent job catching up and keeping the Spud in South Austin (or at least south of N 30 20.000) for the last 18 moves spanning 8 days!  The point gap between the Yuppies and the Bubbas is down to less than 10 points!

      Two friendly reminders:

      1) Please post AM or PM with your log times (I can go back and look at when I received the email notification but that’s a real pain)

      2) Please be diligent about logging you pick-up or placement with 4 hours (or by midnight).

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

      --  George Orwell, Animal Farm