Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TxGCC Challenge - we finished 2! (The sequel)

  • Josh & Dani Whitaker
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 3, 2009
      I love reading these stories!! Geocaching adventures are fun! I am still pretty new (only 131 finds) but I am really enjoying it. I keep trying to get friends hooked on it so I can have people to cache with but they all still think I'm crazy!  Oh well...if anyone is ever looking for someone to cache with let me know!! I usually cache solo because my husband isn't into and my 7 year old son is not always up for going. A few weeks ago I actually ran into 2 other cachers and we spent 3 hours out at Dick Nichols Park getting all the caches together. It was so much more fun.
      Keep the stories coming!! I aspire to get the high find numbers that I keep seeing come across these emails. Can't wait!

      Dani
      whit228