Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MCP hits 18K!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
      18K - words fail me... except Congratulations Julie!
      Mary Beth & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
        Whoa!  What an amazing achievement!  Congratulations Julie.  You are awesome!  Looking forward to partying down with you at the 20K event...right around the corner!
        Carlin
        I can guarantee you all that the party will be BIG.  I'm starting to get excited!

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
          18K... amazingly cool!!! cheers on all those finds!!

          Shawn/S6sputnik

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
            Wow,
            I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
            She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

          • PKSimmang
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
              Congratulations! That's just amazing. (Picturing life as a a geocaching widower if I don't start keeping up with aggiemd91's finds better...)

              ;-)
              Peter/pksimmang

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              > Wow,
              > I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
              > She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

            • gumbietygress
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                Woo Woo! She ROCKS. And cedars, and uwps, and.....

                I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this
                group!!! Congratulations, Julie! What do you have in store for us when
                you hit 20K? :-)
                Jana

                You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
                make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
                Find Bathroom Remodelers
                Get free estimates from top-rated bathroom contractors. No obligation!
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=oIwUtQlNBzbo-YGGHZr1nQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAL7iST8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYOQAAAAA=