Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MCP hits 18K!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009

      I can guarantee you all that the party will be BIG.  I'm starting to get excited!

      On Nov 2, 2009 1:16 PM, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

      I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
      Jana
    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
        I did the math and came up with about 0.5% with me, but they sure were fun!
      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
          18K - words fail me... except Congratulations Julie!
          Mary Beth & Pat
          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
          Jana

        • Carlin
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
            Whoa!  What an amazing achievement!  Congratulations Julie.  You are awesome!  Looking forward to partying down with you at the 20K event...right around the corner!
            Carlin

          • shawnolsen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
              18K... amazingly cool!!! cheers on all those finds!!

              Shawn/S6sputnik

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                Wow,
                I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
                She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

              • PKSimmang
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                  Congratulations! That's just amazing. (Picturing life as a a geocaching widower if I don't start keeping up with aggiemd91's finds better...)

                  ;-)
                  Peter/pksimmang

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                  > Wow,
                  > I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
                  > She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

                • gumbietygress
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                    Woo Woo! She ROCKS. And cedars, and uwps, and.....

                    I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this
                    group!!! Congratulations, Julie! What do you have in store for us when
                    you hit 20K? :-)
                    Jana

                    You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
                    make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
                    Find Bathroom Remodelers
                    Get free estimates from top-rated bathroom contractors. No obligation!
                    http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=oIwUtQlNBzbo-YGGHZr1nQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAL7iST8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYOQAAAAA=