Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MCP hits 18K!

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009

      Way to go, Julie!

      And I was there for maybe 1% of them! <G>

      Russ the waterweasel

      I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
      Jana

    • Dana Simmang
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
        WOW!  Congratulations!

        Dana
        aggiemd91

        Russ Jernigan wrote:

        Way to go, Julie!

        And I was there for maybe 1% of them! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
        Jana

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009

          I can guarantee you all that the party will be BIG.  I'm starting to get excited!

          On Nov 2, 2009 1:16 PM, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

          I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
          Jana
        • electric_water_boy
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
            I did the math and came up with about 0.5% with me, but they sure were fun!
          • Mary Beth Booth
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
              18K - words fail me... except Congratulations Julie!
              Mary Beth & Pat
              (emmy-n-sapphie)

              I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
              Jana

            • Carlin
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                Whoa!  What an amazing achievement!  Congratulations Julie.  You are awesome!  Looking forward to partying down with you at the 20K event...right around the corner!
                Carlin

              • shawnolsen@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                  18K... amazingly cool!!! cheers on all those finds!!

                  Shawn/S6sputnik

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                    Wow,
                    I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
                    She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  • PKSimmang
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                      Congratulations! That's just amazing. (Picturing life as a a geocaching widower if I don't start keeping up with aggiemd91's finds better...)

                      ;-)
                      Peter/pksimmang

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                      > Wow,
                      > I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
                      > She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    • gumbietygress
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                        Woo Woo! She ROCKS. And cedars, and uwps, and.....

                        I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this
                        group!!! Congratulations, Julie! What do you have in store for us when
                        you hit 20K? :-)
                        Jana

                        You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
                        make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
                        Find Bathroom Remodelers
                        Get free estimates from top-rated bathroom contractors. No obligation!
                        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=oIwUtQlNBzbo-YGGHZr1nQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAL7iST8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYOQAAAAA=