MCP hits 18K!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
      I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
      Jana
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009

        Way to go, Julie!

        And I was there for maybe 1% of them! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
        Jana

      • Dana Simmang
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
          WOW!  Congratulations!

          Dana
          aggiemd91

          Russ Jernigan wrote:

          Way to go, Julie!

          And I was there for maybe 1% of them! <G>

          Russ the waterweasel

          I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
          Jana

        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009

            I can guarantee you all that the party will be BIG.  I'm starting to get excited!

            On Nov 2, 2009 1:16 PM, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

            I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
            Jana
          • electric_water_boy
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
              I did the math and came up with about 0.5% with me, but they sure were fun!
            • Mary Beth Booth
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                18K - words fail me... except Congratulations Julie!
                Mary Beth & Pat
                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this group!!!  Congratulations, Julie!  What do you have in store for us when you hit 20K?   :-)
                Jana

              • Carlin
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                  Whoa!  What an amazing achievement!  Congratulations Julie.  You are awesome!  Looking forward to partying down with you at the 20K event...right around the corner!
                  Carlin

                • shawnolsen@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                    18K... amazingly cool!!! cheers on all those finds!!

                    Shawn/S6sputnik

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 2, 2009
                      Wow,
                      I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
                      She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    • PKSimmang
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                        Congratulations! That's just amazing. (Picturing life as a a geocaching widower if I don't start keeping up with aggiemd91's finds better...)

                        ;-)
                        Peter/pksimmang

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                        > Wow,
                        > I heard that MCP was 18 again but I didn't believe it!
                        > She is awesome! Congrats, Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      • gumbietygress
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 3, 2009
                          Woo Woo! She ROCKS. And cedars, and uwps, and.....

                          I can't believe I saw on FACEBOOK that Julie had hit 18K and not on this
                          group!!! Congratulations, Julie! What do you have in store for us when
                          you hit 20K? :-)
                          Jana

                          You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
                          make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
                          Find Bathroom Remodelers
                          Get free estimates from top-rated bathroom contractors. No obligation!
                          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=oIwUtQlNBzbo-YGGHZr1nQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAL7iST8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYOQAAAAA=