Re: 6K for Deafdillos!

  • arnaud.geo
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
      Congratulations to very nice cachers!

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      > Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)
      >
      > Russ the waterweasel

    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
        I am so sorry I missed this - big Congrats to Natalie and Richard on 6K. It seems like only yesterday they were FTFing my Earthquake series and reaching 1K on the same day. Deafdillos, aren't you sad that PEC has stopped distributing pouch pals? We always looked forward to seeing what the new month's pal would be. And they made such great swag. That's one cost cutting measure I wish PEC hadn't done.
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

        Russ the waterweasel

      • Matthew A
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 7, 2009
          Way to go Richard and Natalie!