Re: 6K for Deafdillos!

  • Richard and Natalie
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
      Many thanks for wonderful words. We are motivated to reach 7000th soon.

      -Richard, Natalie and Bella

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations to Richard, Natalie, & Bella!!!!!!!!

    • Cybercat
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
        This may be old news to some of you, but I was looking on the Coins & Pins website today, and they are now offering 6,7,8,and 9K coins!  We can just buy Julie 2 of the 9K coins and that should be sufficient............LOL
        Jana
        Many thanks for wonderful words. We are motivated to reach 7000th soon.

        -Richard, Natalie and Bella

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@ ...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to Richard, Natalie, & Bella!!!!!!! !

      • arnaud.geo
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
          Congratulations to very nice cachers!

          Arnaud - SoaringEagle

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)
          >
          > Russ the waterweasel

        • Mary Beth Booth
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
            I am so sorry I missed this - big Congrats to Natalie and Richard on 6K. It seems like only yesterday they were FTFing my Earthquake series and reaching 1K on the same day. Deafdillos, aren't you sad that PEC has stopped distributing pouch pals? We always looked forward to seeing what the new month's pal would be. And they made such great swag. That's one cost cutting measure I wish PEC hadn't done.
            Mary Beth
            (emmy-n-sapphie)

            Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

            Russ the waterweasel

          • Matthew A
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 7, 2009
              Way to go Richard and Natalie!