Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fw: [DonkeyAficionados] Stolen Miniature Donkey

  • Clifford, Sharon
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29 11:25 PM
      I totally understand and I will send this out to my entire address book I have family and friends in that area and co-workers so I will send it out to them. I hope he will be found soon and well. I was kind of joking about the joke part I wouldn't think anyone would be that cruel but they are out there. Please let me know if he's found okay and have a great weekend.

      From: Clifford, Sharon <squritel_slc@ yahoo.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 11:11 PM

      I just showed my bf this message because I thought it was a joke because my nickname is Sunnyhorn or Sunny...lol I thought someone was trying to make an ass of me lol...let me know this is for real and I will pass it on.

      From: Janet Stallone <donkeymomtx@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [DonkeyAficionados] Stolen Miniature Donkey
      To: "donkeys" <Donkeys@yahoogroups .com>, donkeyaficionados@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 9:14 PM

      Awww.

      Hello Everyone -

      Ed & Angela Preston's truck, with trailer attached, was stolen.  There was a Miniature Donkey in the
      trailer at the time.  See the notice below.

      Please be on the look-out for this young Miniature Donkey, or if you hear about someone finding one.
      This is a heartbreaking situation.

      UnfortunateIy, this terrible experience becomes a warning for all of us.
      Sally

      stolen mini donkey baby REWARD (Mesquite Texas)

      Date: 2009-10-27, 10:21PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-gt5zx-14408429 54@craigslist. org [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Mini Donkey jack was stolen today inside a trailer hooked to a truck at Town East Mall at lunch. The truck is a 2005 white King Ranch Super Cab F250 diesel, with DNKEY lisence plates and a gotdonkey sticker on the back window The trailer is a ww 14' stocker in Arizona Beige lisence plate DDXX20, that was purchased at WW trailers in Madill Oklahoma. The baby jack is about 24" tall, bright red, and answers to Sunny. He needs his mother, and cannos be left out in a field to fend for himself, he is too young. Please help us find him-we do not care about the truck and trailer, just bring him home. The police think the thieves may just drop the trailer or dump him out, and part out the truck. REWARD OFFERED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Please call us at 972-226-6386 home or 817-729-7700, cell. Prayers are also appreciated.

      • Location: Mesquite Texas
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      image 1440842954-0image 1440842954-1
      image 1440842954-2
      PostingID: 1440842954