Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Who is night caching tonight?

  • Dana Simmang
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Yes, I did, thanks!  I would still recommend a regular flashlight!  And the phone - got the notification while we were on the trick or treat 'trail' with other friends, checked the geocache app and saw that one of the new caches was only a couple of miles from where we were.  Used it to navigate and log our FTF.  Works great for spur of the moment things like that.  Not so well for doing many caches in a day though.

      Dana
      aggiemd91

      Barbara Dukette wrote:

      Hey Dana,
      Did you know there's a flashlight app you can download for free to your iphone?
      Who would have thought we would be caching with phones?
      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)