Re: POTUS

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Are you saying the names are too long? There is a cure, and I learned it at the little bit of Geekfest I attended in San Antonio. You can use GSAK to truncate the names and the waypoint IDs. Thanks to The Outlaw and Moosiegirl for helping us Geeks In Training!

    • shawnolsen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        HD was my Honey Do list!

        Shawn