POTUS

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Had them all loaded up this am!!! but my new H.D. list too long :( . Will have to get soon though!!!
    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        Are you saying the names are too long? There is a cure, and I learned it at the little bit of Geekfest I attended in San Antonio. You can use GSAK to truncate the names and the waypoint IDs. Thanks to The Outlaw and Moosiegirl for helping us Geeks In Training!

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
          HD was my Honey Do list!

          Shawn