Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Thanks to the cachers

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:23:22 -0500 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
      writes:
      > who hid the Beat the Heat series. I used a lot of those the last two
      >
      > days to get to my 500th find. I wanted to get there before October
      > was
      > over (I barely made it).
      >

      > Mike
      > jmd65
      >

      > ------------------------------------

      You're welcome (from one of the many)! Congratulations ... 500 is a great
      milestone!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
      make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
      Top Bathroom Remodelers
      Get up to 4 free bathroom remodel estimates today. No obligation!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=ij9CjiL4ulSVudpxizGcdgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAOKlND8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYGAAAAAA=
    • bcfroma
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
        Mike,

        Congrats on making 500! When is the event to celebrate?

        Happy Caching,
        Backwards Charlie from Austin

        P.S. My 5000 event is Saturday morning, November 14, 2009, and cybercat's 10000 event is that evening. We laid out over 100 caches in between the two locations to give you something to do between events. However, I noticed that Prime Reviewer did an all-nighter and published all 67 of my POTUS and GOTX series during the night.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009

          Congratulations on the 500!  Way to go, indeed.

          The BEAT THE HEAT series were hidden by a lot of different people.  It was a challenge by Mrs. Captain Picard to hide true park and grabs that were accessible from the car to "beat the heat".

          Russ the waterweasel