6K for Deafdillos!

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009
      Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

      Russ the waterweasel
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009

        Awesome! They blow me away!

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009
          Wow, that is fantastic! Congrats

          In a message dated 10/30/2009 3:15:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time, mrscaptainpicard@... writes:

          Awesome! They blow me away!

          On Oct 30, 2009 2:42 PM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@ sprynet.com> wrote:

          Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

          Russ the waterweasel

        • gumbietygress
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009

            Awesome! They blow me away!

            On Oct 30, 2009 2:42 PM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

            Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

            Russ the waterweasel

            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma

            Instant Medical Insurance
            Get fast, free medical insurance quotes online now in 2 minutes.

          • gumbietygress
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009
              woo woo woo!!!!!

              (and another hateful look at bad html processing/stripping ... MY copy
              has my response)

              *sigh*

              Congrats to the DeafDillos!

              BarbJ/Tygress

              On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:50:22 -0500 gumbietygress <gumbietygress@...>
              writes:

              Awesome! They blow me away!
              On Oct 30, 2009 2:42 PM, "Russ Jernigan" <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache!
              I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

              Russ the waterweasel

              @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
              You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
              make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma

              Instant Medical Insurance
              Get fast, free medical insurance quotes online now in 2 minutes.

              @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
              You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
              make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
              Medical Insurance Quotes
              Compare medical insurance companies and save money now.
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=rALGiVxlbMU16CBsVqokdgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAHZe-z4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiWIAAAAAA=
            • Cybercat
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009
                They're caching machines!!  Congratulations!
                Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

                Russ the waterweasel

              • bigguy9211116
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009
                  Congratulations to Richard, Natalie, & Bella!!!!!!!!
                • Doc
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 30, 2009
                    Fantastic!  (Hands waving in the air...)

                    Barry

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 31, 2009
                      Deafdillos, 6K, congrats. When's the event?

                      You two are setting a good pace. I don't know if I will ever catch up with you. <grin>

                      Happy Caching,
                      Backwards Charlie from Austin

                      P.S. I am having my 5K event on the morning of Saturday, November 14, and cybercat is having her 10K event on the evening of Saturday, November 14. We have laid out a string of over 100 caches between the two event locations to keep you buzy between events. We plan to release the string to Prime Reviewer on Sunday, November 01. So they will start appearing on your instant or weekly notifications shortly afterward.

                      > They're caching machines!! Congratulations!

                    • Barbara Dukette
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 31, 2009
                        Hey Dillos!
                        Congratulations! You guys are always out burrowing around, finding caches, aren't you? Hope to see you on the trail soon!
                        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                        They're caching machines!!  Congratulations!
                        Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

                        Russ the waterweasel

                      • Richard and Natalie
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
                          Many thanks for wonderful words. We are motivated to reach 7000th soon.

                          -Richard, Natalie and Bella

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
                            This may be old news to some of you, but I was looking on the Coins & Pins website today, and they are now offering 6,7,8,and 9K coins!  We can just buy Julie 2 of the 9K coins and that should be sufficient............LOL
                            Jana
                            Many thanks for wonderful words. We are motivated to reach 7000th soon.

                            -Richard, Natalie and Bella

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@ ...> wrote:

                            > Congratulations to Richard, Natalie, & Bella!!!!!!! !

                          • arnaud.geo
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 1, 2009
                              Congratulations to very nice cachers!

                              Arnaud - SoaringEagle

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                              > Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)
                              >
                              > Russ the waterweasel

                            • Mary Beth Booth
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                                I am so sorry I missed this - big Congrats to Natalie and Richard on 6K. It seems like only yesterday they were FTFing my Earthquake series and reaching 1K on the same day. Deafdillos, aren't you sad that PEC has stopped distributing pouch pals? We always looked forward to seeing what the new month's pal would be. And they made such great swag. That's one cost cutting measure I wish PEC hadn't done.
                                Mary Beth
                                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                Just saw on Facebook that the Deafdillos have found their 6000th cache! I had to count the zeros, to make sure! ;-)

                                Russ the waterweasel

                              • Matthew A
                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 7, 2009
                                  Way to go Richard and Natalie!