100+ cache string

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Just a heads up for everyone.......Charlie and I will be submitting our caches on Sunday.  Prime Reviewer is going to publish them as he reviews them, so there may be 10 popping up one day and 20 the next till they're all reviewed.
       So if you are one of the eager beavers that wants FTF on these, just be prepared to waste LOTS of ga$ money going back out several times till they are ALL published.    I will post a note on this group  when they are all up, if anyone just HAS to go get them before the event!

      thanx
      Jana