Fw: [DonkeyAficionados] Stolen Miniature Donkey

  • Shannon Martinez
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hello All,

      Please see below emails that I am forwarding from my donkey group...a fellow mini donkey breeder here in TX had her truck and trailer stolen...inside was a mini donkey baby and he needs to get back to his mom.  This happened in Mesquite, TX and the license plate info is included in the emails.  Please be on the lookout while you guys are out caching, police think the trailer and baby will be ditched.  Thanks for the help!

      Shannon (donkey9)

      Shannon Martinez
      Assandnine Acres
      Jourdanton, TX

      Date: 2009-10-27, 10:21PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-gt5zx-1440842954@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Mini Donkey jack was stolen today inside a trailer hooked to a truck at Town East Mall at lunch. The truck is a 2005 white King Ranch Super Cab F250 diesel, with DNKEY lisence plates and a gotdonkey sticker on the back window The trailer is a ww 14' stocker in Arizona Beige lisence plate DDXX20, that was purchased at WW trailers in Madill Oklahoma. The baby jack is about 24" tall, bright red, and answers to Sunny. He needs his mother, and cannos be left out in a field to fend for himself, he is too young. Please help us find him-we do not care about the truck and trailer, just bring him home. The police think the thieves may just drop the trailer or dump him out, and part out the truck. REWARD OFFERED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Please call us at 972-226-6386 home or 817-729-7700, cell. Prayers are also appreciated.

      • Location: Mesquite Texas
      • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      image 1440842954-0image 1440842954-1
      image 1440842954-2
      PostingID: 1440842954

    • Clifford, Sharon
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
        I just showed my bf this message because I thought it was a joke because my nickname is Sunnyhorn or Sunny...lol I thought someone was trying to make an ass of me lol...let me know this is for real and I will pass it on.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
          No joke...I know the folks whose truck/trailer/donkey was stolen personally from shows...this aired on the news in Dallas/Ft Worth area....please pass this along to anyone you know and keep a lookout while out and about....they are most concerned about the donkey and his wellbeing!

          Thanks!
          Shannon (donkey9)

          Shannon Martinez
          Assandnine Acres
          Jourdanton, TX

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
            I totally understand and I will send this out to my entire address book I have family and friends in that area and co-workers so I will send it out to them. I hope he will be found soon and well. I was kind of joking about the joke part I wouldn't think anyone would be that cruel but they are out there. Please let me know if he's found okay and have a great weekend.