Re: TxGCC Coin

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 29, 2009
      I asked that cache be approved on a certain date recently and was told it couldn't be done.

      At least they were just disabled. You still have access to the coordinates to do your planning. I got an FTF on a cache recently that was "unpublished" after I logged my find. No one could get the coordinates. That was a weird thing. Someone had placed something like 3 caches, and all 3 were approved, and then the one became unapproved because the PR could verify that the owner could take care of the cache because home coordinates weren't given. I think I remember the name on the cache showing up slightly differently (I think it was so-n-so and another so-n-so with the names reversed). Regardless, it got unapproved for about a week. Whatever needed to get straightened out got taken care of and the cache is out and about. Point is - people make mistakes.