test

  • kevindytrich
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2003
      never mind.
    • Kevin (KoosKoos)
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 23, 2008
        Please ignore this post.

        Seriously, what are you doing reading this?

        Kevin
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 23, 2008
          Just bored, I guess . . .

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 23, 2008
            It's a flaw in my character. Post words to my inbox and I read them.
            Terrible, but there you have it.
            [Besides, I'm a terrible snoop.]

            On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:30:39 -0500 "Kevin (KoosKoos)" <centexgeocaching@...> writes:
            Please ignore this post.

            Seriously, what are you doing reading this?

            Kevin

          • phantomphrog1
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
              just to see if I am online
            • Bill Ellis
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013

                Yep you are

                On Jan 26, 2013 8:10 PM, "phantomphrog1" <tvvlug@...> wrote:

                just to see if I am online

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
                  Nope, you don't seem to be.  ;-)

                  Russ the annoying Waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
                    Tested. Received. Testing, testing 1,2. Houston, there is no problem.

                    Sent from my iPhone