OT - Stray needs home

  • polive7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      We have a stray that we need to find a home for. She showed up a few weeks ago. We have had her spayed, gotten her shots, microchipped, started on heartworm and flea meds.

      She is brown with green eyes, about 40 lbs, probably around 2 years old. She is housebroken, plays well with the other dogs, plays well with kids. The cat has kept his distance from her, but we've never seen her go near the cat.

      We want to find her a good home. If interested, please call 979-279-2967 or 979-229-1539.

      Thanks,

      Phyllis