no cokes in caches!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Someone put a can of Coke in one of our caches! EEEK. I'm happy it was removed before it exploded. I don't know if it was a newbie, or a muggle or whom; there was no virtual log indicating who put it in there. Food doesn't belong in caches, even those that are critter-proof! Just a friendly reminder to those of us who might not know.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!