Today's Podcacher

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2009
      I was on the show today also. I was on a FTF hunt with my friends Toofy. It was his first FTF hunt. Sonnt got it a little wrong though. It's the "Holly Lulu" Chorus. Something I picked up from a skit on Hee Haw when I was a kid.
    • Mike Detlefsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
        who hid the Beat the Heat series. I used a lot of those the last two
        days to get to my 500th find. I wanted to get there before October was
        over (I barely made it).

        Mike
        jmd65
      • gumbietygress
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
          On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:23:22 -0500 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
          writes:
          > who hid the Beat the Heat series. I used a lot of those the last two
          >
          > days to get to my 500th find. I wanted to get there before October
          > was
          > over (I barely made it).
          >

          > Mike
          > jmd65
          >

          > ------------------------------------

          You're welcome (from one of the many)! Congratulations ... 500 is a great
          milestone!

          BarbJ/Tygress

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
          make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
          Top Bathroom Remodelers
          Get up to 4 free bathroom remodel estimates today. No obligation!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=ij9CjiL4ulSVudpxizGcdgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAOKlND8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYGAAAAAA=
        • bcfroma
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
            Mike,

            Congrats on making 500! When is the event to celebrate?

            Happy Caching,
            Backwards Charlie from Austin

            P.S. My 5000 event is Saturday morning, November 14, 2009, and cybercat's 10000 event is that evening. We laid out over 100 caches in between the two locations to give you something to do between events. However, I noticed that Prime Reviewer did an all-nighter and published all 67 of my POTUS and GOTX series during the night.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009

              Congratulations on the 500!  Way to go, indeed.

              The BEAT THE HEAT series were hidden by a lot of different people.  It was a challenge by Mrs. Captain Picard to hide true park and grabs that were accessible from the car to "beat the heat".

              Russ the waterweasel