Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Personal Best for Me - 17 finds in one day!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2003
      WAY TO GO, LOU!!! Besides a growing number of caches, I just really enjoy the Canyon Lake area views. And Landa Park is a great place to spend the day with your family in LOTS of ways, not just caching. I would certainly like to see more caches there, and at the lake as well!

      Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:35 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Personal Best for Me - 17 finds in one day!

      I spent the day caching and letterboxing in the New Branfels/Canyon
      Lake area today ...