Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mrs_HiDude reaches 5k milestone

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 14, 2009
      We'll be doing the "Tour de Cure" ride from San Antonio to Austin in May.
      It will be very tough to not bring the GPSr and go for caches along the
      way. :) Knowing me, I'll probably map the course and then try to figure
      out how we can make our 'rest stops' line up with where there are caches.
      I'm not opposed to LOTS of stops...

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      ---- Dave Marquardt <dave.marquardt.tx@...> wrote:
      > Hmm, I wonder how many caches you could find on a bike ride from Austin to
      > San Antonio? Of course, it would end up being a ride with LOTS of stops,
      > might take a few (several?) days :).
      >
      > On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Deborah Albers
      > <deborah8albers@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Thanks Dave! We had a great time in the area.
      > > We expected it to pour on us but we escaped with lots of caches and not a
      > > drop of rain.
      > > I am looking forward to doing more carbon neutral caching via bike.
      > > (Shh, dont tell anyone we drove from Austin to San Antonio or it would
      > > hardly be carbon neutral) :)
      > > Mrs_HiDude
      > > Deb
      > >

      > > ------------------------------
      > > To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: dave.marquardt.tx@...
      > > Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:32:45 -0500
      > > Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mrs_HiDude reaches 5k milestone
      > >

      > > On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM, <palbers@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > This past Thursday Mrs_HiDude found her 5000th geocache during a 20+ mile
      > > caching bike ride along the Mission Trails in San Antonio.
      > >

      > > Wow! Congratulations Mrs_HiDude from a newbie.
      > >
      > > -davemarq
      > > Dave Marquardt
      > >

      > > _,_.

      > > Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/>