heads up!

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
      I'm really getting excited about my 10K event on Nov. 14.   GC1YK7F....also GC1ZMW7, and GC1YRQB on the same day.
      Charlie and I have already hidden 100 caches and we aren't done yet!  Fifty of these will give you the opportunity for a second smiley if you bring the item mentioned in the title and take a picture at the cache site with it.  So.......for those of you who "do" extra smileys, you will want to come up with as many of the following items as you can..........
      Hate to list these like this, but I don't know how to do a link........DOH!

      Large Stuffed Animal, Accordian, Basketball, Bean Bag Chair, Bicycle Helmet, Bongo Drums, Bubble Gum, Checkerboard, Clown Wig, Colander, Crazy Hat, Crutches, Empty Kitty Litter Box, Fake Nose and Glasses, Fishing Pole, Flag of Another Country, Fold Out PaperTurkey, Football Helmet, Fuzzy Dice, Giant Foam Finger, Giant Sunglasses, Golf Club, Gumball Machine, Halloween Mask, Heating Pad, Home Exercise Equipment, Hula Hoop, Hula Skirt, Inner Tube, Item from any Defunct Sports Team, Kaleidoscope, Kite, Macrame Pot Holder, Map of Texas, Mariachi Hat, Mickey Mouse Club Hat, Overalls & Straw Hat, Pajamas, Pink Flamingo, Plastic Chicken, Rake, Scuba Flippers, Skateboard, Slide rule, String of xmas lights, Turban, Typewriter, Wok.

      Raid your attic! Clean out your garage!  Call your friends! Start making a pile!
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
        hhhmmmm......
        I think I'm going to a little night-caching...
        Barry
        aka Doc Geo

      • Dana Simmang
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
          Pksimmang, the kids (well just one - the others were asleep in the car) and I picked up one on the way home from trick or treating tonight.  It was our first night cache and we were FTF on Al & LaRita's 50th cache 'L'.  Found with a glow stick and light from the iphone!  That's all we were up for tonight.  Have a great time! Tonight seems like a great night for it!

          Dana
          aggiemd91

          Doc wrote:

          hhhmmmm..... .
          I think I'm going to a little night-caching. ..
          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

        • Barbara Dukette
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
            Hey Dana,
            Did you know there's a flashlight app you can download for free to your iphone?
            Who would have thought we would be caching with phones?
            Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)