Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Brushy Creek Lake

  • Eric Wachsmann
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8 7:42 AM

      Eric / games0802

      On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Wayne Lind <wlind@...> wrote:

      A couple weeks back after the first bout of rain, the lake was almost up to the fenced in area that houses the kayak rentals. The entire parking lot area down there was under water. I have no doubt that one of Indigo Parrish's caches was in the lake, as was Candy's. The good news is that the lake is doing it's job, keeping the water out of the houses downstream.