Still OT: Man of La Mancha at the Georgetown Palace

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      In my other life I paint sets. And this one was a doozy. [No one expects
      The Spanish Inquisition]
      However, Man of La Mancha (several of you have expressed interest) is now
      playing weekends at the Palace.

      http://www.georgetownpalace.com/nowplaying.php

      Man of La Mancha October 2 - November 1, 2009 Fri & Sat at 7:30 PM and
      Sun at 2:00 PM

      It received 5 poppies and seriously blush-worthy accolades from the
      Williamson County Sun.

      All best ...

      Barb/Tygress the Theatre Geek

      You should play not because you want to be good, but because you need to
      make a sound. --Yo-Yo Ma
      The Art Institutes
      Live your passion. Pursue a design degree today!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=BwOicgVDLpnI1FAgvBZgJQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAMP1KD4AAANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhBIQAAAAA=