Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gowalla

  • Tiffany
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
      Gowalla is an iPhone application-so it will only work on an iPhone.  You can find already created points, that can be as random at Chuys, post office, Taco Bell etc.  Or you can create spots-for instance I was in driving through Lulling this weekend and created a spot at the Buc-ee's travel stop.

      As far as I can tell you log waymarking.com from your computer, with Gowalla you actually have to "check in" with your iphone from that location.

      Hope this helps.

      ~Tiffany

      Twitter Feed: tiffylee
      Caching as La Bella Mafia

      For my PSC crowd:
      Brother, Dustin, 32, UC & PSC, Liver tx 12-12-07

      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. --Goethe"