Re: Christmas Party?

  • maliabarth
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2003
      Gosh, the party sounds like so much fun!!! As much as we would like
      to come, I don't think we can... Krissi, our 17 yr old, will be
      having surgery (adenoids, tonsils, nasal polyps, and deviated
      septum) on Friday, Dec 19 if everything goes as planned. If for
      some reason the surgery gets postponed, we will do everything we can
      do to be there!

      Malia and Jim

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"