Gowalla

  • Tiffany
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
      For those of you with Iphones...I found this app; http://gowalla.com/

      It's been kinda fun..I'm not big on caching during the summer; I hate the heat; so I wish I would have found this earlier.  Just another fun way to find things.

      ~Tiffany

      Twitter Feed: tiffylee
      Caching as La Bella Mafia

      For my PSC crowd:
      Brother, Dustin, 32, UC & PSC, Liver tx 12-12-07

      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. --Goethe"
    • Philip C. Mason
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2009
        What's the diff between gowalla and waymarking.com?

        Philip C. Mason
        Cell #512-739-6203
        dragonscale365 on Geocaching.com