[CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Lone Star Hiking Trail

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
      Yea, I saw that very detailed map of the motorcycle park. My favorite
      comment was from a runner who said something like "and the bikers don't
      seem to mind runners on the trail, as long as it's in the early morning
      during the week." I mentally added "or else they'll run you down."

      >>> blazerman_atx@... 11/25/2003 12:10:52 PM >>>
      The pictures of the trial markers at http://www.lshtclub.com/ don't
      look like the one I found. I don't think the marker was relocated.
      I'll check at the park office to see if they know about it. It
      might be shown on a map or something out there too.

      Did you find the motorcycle trail map?

      http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~pfefer/biking/emmamap.gif

      found via a link from this page:
      http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~pfefer/biking/emma.html