Re: Just a new guy saying Hi

  • neophoenix69
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
      Yep its nepphoenix69. I have a hell of a time trying to sign the logbooks at the caches. LOL POOF! Thanks for the warm welcome eveyone!

      David
      neophoenix69

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, gumbietygress <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      > Welcome, David!
      > We're a diverse and friendly group.
      > Be sure to attend events when they come up!
      >
      > Is neophoenix69 the handle we should look for in the logs?
      >
      > Just don't catch fire as you burn up the trails (except in an allegorical
      > sense) =wink!=
      >
      > BarbJ/Tygress
      >
      > On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:32:44 -0000 "neophoenix69"
      > <neophoenix69@...> writes:
      > > Just wanted to take a moment to say Hi to everyone out there. A
      > > friend of mind told me about geocaching and I have found a few and
      > > liking it. Looking forward to more finds and making some new
      > > friends!
      > >
      > > Smile daily, laugh often!
      > >
      > > David

      > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      > Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
      > Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcquS6CikbXOV2PComjb4h3m21Kxa4b5l5k39AQnvdYZelxbV2/

    • gumbietygress
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
        Ask SEMIK how her name came to be...

        Also, on nano caches, feel free to abbreviate. Little in caching
        aggravates me more than someone taking up 2 inches (and more!) in an
        8-inch total log.
        On those, Waterweasel and I are TWW in very small print (I can sign that
        log in a quarter inch), it does the trick...

        But I digress.

        Again! many welcomes! see you in the logs!

        BarbJ/Tygress

        On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 02:08:10 -0000 "neophoenix69"
        <neophoenix69@...> writes:
        > Yep its nepphoenix69. I have a hell of a time trying to sign the
        > logbooks at the caches. LOL POOF! Thanks for the warm welcome
        > eveyone!
        >
        > David
        > neophoenix69
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, gumbietygress
        > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Welcome, David!
        > > We're a diverse and friendly group.
        > > Be sure to attend events when they come up!
        > >
        > > Is neophoenix69 the handle we should look for in the logs?
        > >
        > > Just don't catch fire as you burn up the trails (except in an
        > allegorical
        > > sense) =wink!=
        > >
        > > BarbJ/Tygress
        > >
        > > On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:32:44 -0000 "neophoenix69"
        > > <neophoenix69@...> writes:
        > > > Just wanted to take a moment to say Hi to everyone out there. A
        >
        > > > friend of mind told me about geocaching and I have found a few
        > and
        > > > liking it. Looking forward to more finds and making some new
        > > > friends!
        > > >
        > > > Smile daily, laugh often!
        > > >
        > > > David

        > > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        > > Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
        > > Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcquS6CikbXOV2PComjb
        4h3m21Kxa4b5l5k39AQnvdYZelxbV2/

        Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
        Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcTO0fBetmx6Qa1dmhlmk7lL3b2Wbe7EBtIB2xXtDvU2rftokA/
      • electric_water_boy
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
          I quit signing Electric Water Boy on 99% of the logs a long time ago. EWB is sooo much easier.