Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Just a new guy saying Hi

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
      Welcome, David!
      We're a diverse and friendly group.
      Be sure to attend events when they come up!

      Is neophoenix69 the handle we should look for in the logs?

      Just don't catch fire as you burn up the trails (except in an allegorical
      sense) =wink!=

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:32:44 -0000 "neophoenix69"
      <neophoenix69@...> writes:
      > Just wanted to take a moment to say Hi to everyone out there. A
      > friend of mind told me about geocaching and I have found a few and
      > liking it. Looking forward to more finds and making some new
      > friends!
      >
      > Smile daily, laugh often!
      >
      > David

      Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcquS6CikbXOV2PComjb4h3m21Kxa4b5l5k39AQnvdYZelxbV2/
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009

        Hi!

        Welcome to geocaching!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Just wanted to take a moment to say Hi to everyone out there. A friend of mind told me about geocaching and I have found a few and liking it. Looking forward to more finds and making some new friends!

        Smile daily, laugh often!

        David

      • neophoenix69
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
          Yep its nepphoenix69. I have a hell of a time trying to sign the logbooks at the caches. LOL POOF! Thanks for the warm welcome eveyone!

          David
          neophoenix69

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
            Ask SEMIK how her name came to be...

            Also, on nano caches, feel free to abbreviate. Little in caching
            aggravates me more than someone taking up 2 inches (and more!) in an
            8-inch total log.
            On those, Waterweasel and I are TWW in very small print (I can sign that
            log in a quarter inch), it does the trick...

            But I digress.

            Again! many welcomes! see you in the logs!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 02:08:10 -0000 "neophoenix69"
            <neophoenix69@...> writes:
            > Yep its nepphoenix69. I have a hell of a time trying to sign the
            > logbooks at the caches. LOL POOF! Thanks for the warm welcome
            > eveyone!
            >
            > David
            > neophoenix69
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, gumbietygress
            > <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Welcome, David!
            > > We're a diverse and friendly group.
            > > Be sure to attend events when they come up!
            > >
            > > Is neophoenix69 the handle we should look for in the logs?
            > >
            > > Just don't catch fire as you burn up the trails (except in an
            > allegorical
            > > sense) =wink!=
            > >
            > > BarbJ/Tygress
            > >
            > > On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 23:32:44 -0000 "neophoenix69"
            > > <neophoenix69@...> writes:
            > > > Just wanted to take a moment to say Hi to everyone out there. A
            >
            > > > friend of mind told me about geocaching and I have found a few
            > and
            > > > liking it. Looking forward to more finds and making some new
            > > > friends!
            > > >
            > > > Smile daily, laugh often!
            > > >
            > > > David

            > > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            > > Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
            > > Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcquS6CikbXOV2PComjb
            4h3m21Kxa4b5l5k39AQnvdYZelxbV2/

            Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
            Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYcTO0fBetmx6Qa1dmhlmk7lL3b2Wbe7EBtIB2xXtDvU2rftokA/
          • electric_water_boy
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
              I quit signing Electric Water Boy on 99% of the logs a long time ago. EWB is sooo much easier.