RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Pocket Query

  • Josh & Dani Whitaker
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
      Thanks Wayne! I don't have a laptop though but maybe I can get my hands on one before the next event. I still have not attended an event but I really want to and hopefully will soon! I would love to put faces with the names. Until then I will continue to play with GSAK so I know the basics.

      Dani
      whit228