Re: Pocket Query

  • Tuulikki
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
      Oh my...
      I've felt with all things going on, I didn't have time to sit down and
      figure out that GSAK thing.
      Inspired by these posts I finally did it and in no time at all, Oh my
      Gosh! Should have done it earlier!
      The GSAK site has easy instructions.
      Thanks,
      Tuulikki
      4dimensions
    • Josh & Dani Whitaker
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks Wayne! I don't have a laptop though but maybe I can get my hands on one before the next event. I still have not attended an event but I really want to and hopefully will soon! I would love to put faces with the names. Until then I will continue to play with GSAK so I know the basics.

        Dani
        whit228