Re: Pocket Query

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2009
      Howdy Dani!
      I can personally attest that having a pro sitting next to you while learning to navigate in GSAK is the only way to go. It only took Wayne two sessions of intensive training to get me to learn enough to get me in trouble. BTW Wayne, I downloaded my very first pocket query to my Garmin today - all by myself - and I didn't even call for help!!!!

      Which only goes to prove that if a dinosaur like me can do it, so can you!!!!!

      Good luck and don't give up!
      BGTX
    • Tuulikki
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2009
        Oh my...
        I've felt with all things going on, I didn't have time to sit down and
        figure out that GSAK thing.
        Inspired by these posts I finally did it and in no time at all, Oh my
        Gosh! Should have done it earlier!
        The GSAK site has easy instructions.
        Thanks,
        Tuulikki
        4dimensions
      • Josh & Dani Whitaker
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
          Thanks Wayne! I don't have a laptop though but maybe I can get my hands on one before the next event. I still have not attended an event but I really want to and hopefully will soon! I would love to put faces with the names. Until then I will continue to play with GSAK so I know the basics.

          Dani
          whit228