another woo hoo

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2009
      Noticed JMCz just passed 15K putting him number 2 in Texas. Is this a
      race for 20K? Congrats Jerry
    • Shawn Olsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
        That is outstanding!! Congrats!!

        Shawn (s6sputnik)

        On Sep 29, 2009, at 7:00 PM, David <davrobson@...> wrote:

        Noticed JMCz just passed 15K putting him number 2 in Texas. Is this a
        race for 20K? Congrats Jerry

      • gumbietygress
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
          Woop
          Woop!

          On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:37:23 -0500 Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@...>
          writes:

          That is outstanding!! Congrats!!

          Shawn (s6sputnik)

          On Sep 29, 2009, at 7:00 PM, David <davrobson@...> wrote:

          Noticed JMCz just passed 15K putting him number 2 in Texas. Is this a
          race for 20K? Congrats Jerry

          Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
          Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMert0PZMXvWAQ2I9r5MQJ3pdqUrd5ga3MueotWIEdI6GQE0ZozWQ/
        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
            Aww Dave, don't go fanning fires!  It took me 8 years of searching in the bushes for a man who would put up with my shenanigans, so just let me enjoy him without worrying about what it's doing to my ranking.  It's all good.

            Congratulations, Jerry!

            Cheers,