Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A note of Happy Faces

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2009
      On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:17:36 -0000 "prissyd" <prissyd@...>
      writes:
      > Just FYI, Pineworker is out of service now for the past 3 weeks as he
      > has 3 ruptured discs in his back. He has undrgone a first round of
      > steroid injections in the back and goes for round 2 on Monday. I had
      > to take him to the ER last night only hours later to find out he was
      > undermedicated! I've been home today - getting some sleep and
      > playing nurse - and came to the computer and read all the funny and
      > wonderful logs to our caches we've put out and it really brightened
      > a very bleak day. To read of the adventures instead of just a
      > "thanks for the cache" really brightened my day. When he's a little
      > better I can't wait to tell him about some. Tygress, keep writing
      > your poetry - how great - all of you - thanks! What a great
      > community.

      Awwww shucks...
      To amuse I always aim
      A boring log would be MY shame!

      =g=
      (you just hold your grey matter a certain way -- or is it corruption of
      that English degree back in the dark ago?)

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYbXLp5oiN5dGOwwnohb13RR8Yjw0YY5lemheUmBMADrm3W88OM/