Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching show tonight on PBS?

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
      hmmm =reading discription closer= ... I knew I was quirky (I call it
      eccentric), but techo geek? bwahahaha!

      On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:21:15 -0000 "emmy_n_sapphie"
      <emmy_n_sapphie@...> writes:
      > We saw on the TV schedule that there is a show called "Geocache" on
      > PBS-2 (Cable 18) at 9pm tonight. Anyone know anything about it? I
      > don't want to miss The Good Wife if the geocaching show is going to
      > be lame.
      > Mary Beth
      > (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Nothing like a little judicious levity. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
      Medical Billing Careers
      Click here for a Medical Billing Career. Get free info & Apply Today!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=v82mVC8LCLpxI8wrWosXSwAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAMpgsD8AAAMqAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABNldAAAAAA=