Event Reminder - TONIGHT!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      Hey Gang,
      I'm going to plug this guy's event, because he probably won't remember to.  Rock8frog from DFW is completing the Texas County Challenge on the way to the Salt Lick BBQ down in Driftwood tonight at 6:30.  He's hoping for a nice turnout to help him celebrate.  I know it's last minute, but it's going to be a beautiful evening for a ride in the country.  If you can at all make it, please try.

      GC1YMBK

      Hope to see you there,  They do not take credit cards, so come prepared!