Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] KoosKoos' Family Needs our Thoughts and Prayers

  • gumbietygress
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2009
      On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:44:11 -0500 "Vicki L. Almstrum"
      <almstrum@...> writes:
      > Our condolences as well. It is so difficult to lose a parent.
      > Torgny's
      > father (whose handle was Fiedo Farfar when we let him try
      > geocaching
      > with us during our visits to him in Sweden) passed away in May at
      > the
      > age of 94, so we're going through a similar grieving process.

      do accept our belated condolences....

      BarbJ/Tygress
      Online Psychology Degrees
      Online Programs for Busy Adults at University of Phoenix. Info Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=sVWguFNUH8jek8epScJSZgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAUAAAAAAAAAAPhTYz4AAAJiqyz7jggOJAR2QAw5DvWEVAAAAAA=