RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Picture Etiquette

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2009
      I tend to agree with most of the posts on this. If the picture is one of your children holding up a 30 caliber ammo can, or the cache page describes the container, your are certainly not giving anything away. If it is a clever, or evil hide, I'd hold off posting that particular picture. As Melanie suggested, if the owner would prefer his or her hide not be photographed, they can always request you delete the picture from your log.