Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What is Lake Travis doing

  • Renee Sandlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
      We popped down tonight but with as low as Travis is it's hard to visually tell if it's actually up any.  Exposed sand is eroding badly though.  Everything by us (in Lago Vista) is getting ready to fall off a cliff!  Everybody all together now -- "Rain, rain, come and stay, fill the lake so we can play"...

      Renee/zenfire

      On Sep 14, 2009, at 9:35 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

      As of last night, Lake Travis was UP about a foot.  Lake Buchannan was down about 0.8 feet.  Pedernales Falls . . . ?

      Russ the waterweasel