Discovery/ISS sighting (OT)

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Did you see the space station with the docked shuttle go overhead this morning?  I was at the North Lamar Park & Ride at 6:30 this morning when they went over and flared up to magnitude -4.  Really cool.  There are a couple more chances this week to see them at those nice bright mags.  Saturday at 5:48am (yikes!) and 8:33pm and Sunday at 8:58pm are the next sightings for a while.  Check http://www.spaceweather.com/flybys for where and when to look.  It's worth getting the kids up.

      --Di
      dirich92