Just thought we would let yall know

  • grinnersmom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
      I am so sorry to say that as of September 4, 2009 we will no longer be living in Texas. We have decided to leave our caches in place, until it either gets adopted by one of you(not sure how to go about doing it, but will), or till it gets in pretty bad shape or until it has a few DNF's, then we will archive it..
      The Brenham area does not have very many caches so thought it better to leave them....
      It has been a pleasure, meeting some of you........Happy Caching, us2tittles.....aka James and Cheryl
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
        May your new home be FULL of new caches to find!
        Good luck to you!

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009

          That's tomorrow! (I'm sure you knew that.)  Good luck with the move and in your new area.

          Russ the waterweasel

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:55:28 EDT grinnersmom@... writes:

            I am so sorry to say that as of September 4, 2009 we will no longer be
            living in Texas. We have decided to leave our caches in place, until it
            either gets adopted by one of you(not sure how to go about doing it, but
            will), or till it gets in pretty bad shape or until it has a few DNF's,
            then we will archive it..
            The Brenham area does not have very many caches so thought it better to
            leave them....
            It has been a pleasure, meeting some of you........Happy Caching,
            us2tittles.....aka James and Cheryl

            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@

            Hates moving, Precious....
            May yours be uneventful.

            Be well!

            Tygress/BarbJ
            Compare Life Ins. Rates
            Save up to 70% on Life Insurance. Compare rates from top providers.
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=q1DeX6iaC9lt8_8mWMSUSgAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAILyCz8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEZRpAAAAAA==
          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
              Good luck in wherever your final destination is. You will be missed here. You placed some fun and challenging caches in an area that didn't have many. We wish you the best.